And well it ain't gonna be a year, if I won't sum it up right? So here it is ;)
HIGHLIGHTS!
1. What a foundation day ;)
* Had a WILD party at night, in the morning? Caught me off guard, finding myself in a booth >.<>2. Year Ender :D
* I'm still an awardee, the hell? =))
3. Summer Getaways \m/
* So it kicked off, with KCHAMJDV + L celebrating the birthday of dear densie in EK. Followed by a lot of swimming with my family ;) A lot of boring times but a lot of no name :)) and few of me getting taller =))
4. Junior Year?
* pump up the volume i'm a junior :)) Shock me to death when I found myself in a classroom with green >.< gl ="))" guess ="">
5. Kinse Whatevah :))
*I was sick again =)) never broke the record :| darn :)) got another year older though, and a little more wiser :))
6. School Trips \m/
* A lot of them happened. Like the Field trip, Chemistry trip & University Tour. It was a lot of fun since at the Field trip, we partied inside the bus! BEAT THAT! at the Chem trip, I made weird friends with another school =)) and at the Univ. tour, I saw long-time crush again, fatter than ever =))
7. Dramas ;(
* New Friends = Trust issues, what can I expect that's highschool :)) Some backstabbing, a lot of crying. Others are fakers, can't get them outta the way can ya? A lot of B*****S as well >:) I've made some friends, but true ones will forever be by your side yah know?
8. tumblr. ♥
*Found a new social networking site that is very addictive :)) Made me fall for fashion, expensive cameras, food, memes, and HP ;) anyway, it's virus, I told you it's addictive you might die >:))
9. He's got me :">
*After years and years of green taking over my brain, I finally learned to let go and accept and move on :) and how is that possible? well, i found someone better :)) HA! much more heartbreaks but a LOT of sweet moments :"> and a lot of skipped heartbeats. Take example of him being the first guy to offer me a hug? HECK WITH THAT! =))))) F'YEAH! :"> The first guy who knew that I wasn't ok even if I said that i am :D F Yeah =)))
10. I was myself ;)
* i was being real. This year, I'm not faking, I just being me ;)
So there you go those were my highlights for 2010 :) This year was heck of a year. I'm excited for next year :) This is my come back blogger >:)
Get ready 2011 cause' the Banana is BACK!